This year’s United Nations (UN) climate summit, held in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, placed more emphasis on phasing out fossil fuels and guaranteeing transparency regarding net-zero targets.
Following are five things that businesses should remember moving forward:
- 1.5℃ is the limit, not a target
- Advantages of phasing out all fossil fuels quickly
- Incorporating transparency while reporting their net-zero aims
- Reducing emissions levels
- Expecting a breakthrough from Dubai at COP28
To read more, visit here.