- GREENCAP provides reliable green financial strategies through the analysis and quantification of risk/capital parameters, to achieve sustainability and economic resiliency aspirations on an individual, banking and systemic level.
- The banking system is central to achieving these green goals of the global economy to arrest climate change.
- The private sector will be required to invest trillions of dollars, with banks acting as credit and funding risk intermediaries.
- It is imperative that a common capital impact language is established to assess resiliency at loan, portfolio and systemic levels.
- Financial targets have to be established to meet sustainability goals at local and global levels.
- Analytical frameworks and systems need to be in place that enable regulators, CSOs and Lending Officers to measure and monitor impact. This will empower them to make those choices which position them on the right side of history.
- Systemic impact of climate risk and mitigation policies require a scalable metric that is common across regulators and Bank Credit Officers.
- GREENCAP’s analytical platform quantifies resiliency to climate change and policy impact around sustainability, from single loans through to institutional portfolios and the entire financial system.
- GREENCAP provides capabilities and solutions to institutions to map their loan portfolios in accordance with universally accepted climate change definitions and parameters.
- The underlying transition and correlation matrix is based on MSCI ratings that are seamlessly mapped and integrated.
Loan Portfolio Mapping
- This service helps banks analyze and map their loan portfolios for resiliency, along with screening for ‘green-washing’.
- Besides determining resiliency scores, GREENCAP’s expert teams consult and assist banks to analyze their loan portfolio resiliency to climate change.
- GREENCAP’s analytical models are regularly updated to incorporate evolving emission control regulations and their economic impact.
- GREENCAP’s dynamic industry matrices and data tools help project and evaluate possible future events utilizing financial and scenario analysis that assist institutions take future-proof decisions.
- Transition and Correlation matrices help map the different ESG rating agencies as well as match the world bank’s sustainability metrics to our own metrics.
- Crucial metric displays such as ROE, ROI, resiliency scores will be calculated and prominently displayed, reducing navigation through a plethora of other calculated results.
- A robust rating system based on Moody’s (MSCI).
- Latest policy and government initiative news curated and displayed for efficient access and consumption.
- The algorithm is modified to provide results for individual countries, depending upon the bank’s base of operations.
- Physical and transitional risks, present in each country, are fed into the algorithm for localized data accuracy.